Best forum hosting?

Require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering hosting plans for running a forum.
    Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found CentoServer.com and Profvds.com hosting solutions. Are they good?
    I need about 30 gbs of space, 4gbs of ram and 1000 gbs of bandwidth.
    What host is better from your points? Why?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Do you have any requirement on locations?

Hi Adam001,
    I am Danny from Netedge Technology. I can help you out. Let me know you have any specific location requirement. Kindly share me your contact details at sales@netedgetechnology,con

Believe CentoServer.com cheap vps in EU will work fine for running a forum. This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

You need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
    My favorite vps hosts are pretty obviously Exmasters.com and also SwissLayer.com providers.
    They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good usable copy. The connection/download page speed is very good!

Attractive deals are available from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net.
    Their support has been exceptional.
    My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.

Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.
    I wouldn't move from CentoServer.com for anything, not while it's working as great as now!

When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.