Well-balanced hosting is needed

Hi,
    I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
    He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $30/mo for the following:
    - 100GB SSD
    - 2000GB Bandwidth
    - cPanel, Plesk or Vesta Control Panel
    - Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
    - 1 Dedicated IP Address
    Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
    What can you say about Allwebhost.com and Datapacket.net hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?
    If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Attractive hosting solutions are available from legionbox.com and hostround.com.
    Excellent - say no more! They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

Looking for shared web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website.

bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

well - balanced hosting is essential for ensuring optimal performance ,security and scalability for your website or applications finding the right balance between features price and support is key to meeting your needs effectively

VPS plans from Datapacket.net team look feature-packed. The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward.
    For example WordPress, just choose the WordPress script, fill out your info and click a button and it builds the database for you.

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
    Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

Affordable hosting solutions are offered by ZipServers.com and Swisslayer.com web hosts. These are reputed and professional ones.
    Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

Well-balanced services are available from allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net.
    Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!

I would not hesitate to recommend Allwebhost.com to anyone. Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.
    Datacenters have multiple 10Gb ISPs with BGP redundancy and have complete power redundancy with multiple power generators and battery backup units to ensure maximum uptime.

When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Give vote for Datapacket.net virtual private servers. They have clearly demonstrated their friendly, efficient and superb network, and any questions I had were answered easily via Live Chat and Helpdesk... they have a handful of support options as well. In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend them to everyone.