Server recommendation for my websites?

I have a forum website (invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
    My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
    Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
    12 gb ram
    400 gb SD
    I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
    Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
    What are your views Neironvps.com dedicated server hosting solutions? Can I trust them?

Thanks

Right servers can be got from solid hosting providers: allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
    They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
    Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
    Professional. Thorough. Diligent.

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts. Take a look at
    1) Datapacket.net
    2) Hostnamaste.com
    3) Idologic.com
    The abundance of good feedbacks about this web host makes it the most preferable.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Accounts from hostround.com and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
    The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

Give hostnamaste.com budget server hosting a try.
    The staff ventures to interact with all customers with professionalism and courtesy.
    Mulitple Server Locations To Reach Your Customer Base.

Right dedicated servers can be got from hostingsource.com and sunucun.com.tr.
    Great hosting. Awesome pricing. Super-fast servers.Support is quick and exceptional. All tech support is done through an online ticket but they are fast to respond and they truly care about helping you.

OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code VPS50 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

I've had very little downtime, if any at all. I won't say there was none, but to be honest with you, I actually can't remember any at all.
    Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great. Neironvps.com can be trusted.

Can't say enough good things about Neironvps.com - Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
    Dual E5-2670 at $199/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2670 v2, RAM 128GB, SSD 4 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles.

You will need to upgrade a more robust server. One with the right processing speed and memory to fit your needs.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

When selecting a dedicated server for your forum website with 8 million posts, it's essential to consider factors such as CPU power, RAM, storage type, and network speed. These elements ensure that your server can handle high traffic volumes, and large databases, and provide quick data retrieval without crashes. The current issues you are facing, such as database table crashes, often stem from insufficient RAM, CPU limitations, or inadequate storage performance, indicating the need for an upgrade to a more robust server configuration.

DedicatedCore offers a highly suitable solution with their DSZ1 plan. This plan features an Intel Core i7-7700 processor with 4 vCPUs and 8 threads, providing the necessary computational power to handle complex database operations and high user activity. With 32 GB of physical RAM, your server will efficiently manage large data sets and prevent memory-related crashes. Additionally, the plan includes 2×512 GB SSDs, ensuring fast read/write speeds which are crucial for database-intensive applications like your forum. The 1 Gbps network ensures quick data transfer rates, enhancing the overall user experience. DedicatedCore's combination of powerful hardware, reliable performance, and competitive pricing makes it an ideal choice for upgrading your server to meet the demands of your growing forum.
    Last edited by Doug Holmes; 05-22-2024 at 05:36 AM.